I visited Coconut Palace, the office of Philippines’ Vice-President, a week ago for a brief tour. It really was an interesting tour. But I would not talk about my tour here because I have other more interesting one to share instead. But if you insist to read my blog for that tour and see pictures of the Coconut Palace, you may follow this link.
So here it is. If you really are financially incapable and in need of medical assistance, you can get help from the Office of the Vice-President. Continue reading and you can find below the necessary documents you need to prepare before going to the Vice-President’s Office located at CCP Complex in Roxas Boulevard, Manila.
1. Original signed-letter request address to Vice President Jejomar C. Binay.
2. Original or certified true copy of Medical Abstract or Certificate signed by attending physician with his license number.
3. Original Barangay Clearance with Certificate of Indigency.
4. Original Social Case Study Report.
5. Clear certified photocopy of Identification with signature and photo of patient / requesting party.
6. Original endorsement from LGU where patient comes from.
7. and (select which is applicable)
a. for hospital – latest bill and or promissory note
b. for surgery, dialysis, laboratory – official quotation
c. for medicine – treatment protocol or prescription stamped by hospital pharmacy if medicines are available in hospital or three official quotations from different companies or drugstore if medicines are not available in the hospital
For Burial Assistance
1. Original signed-letter request address to Vice President Jejomar C. Binay. (submitted before interment)
2. Original Funeral Contract which is not more than Php 20,000.00
3. Certified copy of Registered Death Certificate
4. Original Barangay Clearance with Certificate of Indigency
5. Original Social Case Study Report
6. Clear photocopy of Identification with signature and photo of the deceased.
Please be reminded that incomplete documents cannot be processed. For more information, just dial 028333165.